Freitag, 30. Mai 2008

Learn By Doing ... e-Mail from Brian Wong
























Brian Wong & Anthony Robbins

I am so happy and grateful now to have met Brian Wong through the SGR Club, because he and his fellow affiliates have helped me so much with online business and marketing the SGR Club Home Study Course.

today I received this e-Mail from Brian:

Five years ago, one of my mentors taught me a mantra or motto or whatever you call it. Its basically a phrase that characterizes your actions. A phrase you live by. That phrase was "Live With Passion".

I have those words written on a wrist band that I wear everyday, its on my instant messenger title, and even my social networking profile pages. Yes, and even on my laptop and phone.

This simple phrase has changed my life so much for the better that I can't even begin to tell you. But that's for another story.

Recently, I adopted a NEW and specific mantra for my online business that I want to share with you. It's "LEARN BY DOING!". I have already seen this doing wonders for my business so I think if you like the idea, try it out.

I spend thousands of dollars each year on information products - basically seminars, books and courses. Inevitably, I get exposed to so many concepts and ideas that I sometimes think I already know them - just because I read about it or heard about it or seen a video about it. But not true. With my new mantra, I don't consider KNOWING something until I have actually DONE it.

This is especially helpful for my online business where things are constantly evolving. Sometimes, I will read a report or watch a video tutorial and think, "yep, I know this one". BUT, if I have not actually USED it for my business to get results, I cannot say I know it. So now, I have a habit of documenting and putting it on a to-do list on my "brain wall" as I call it so I am constantly taking action daily.

Now I find that I am really LEARNING something new each day. And with each new learning my results keep improving. I'm really excited of how this new mantra will improve my results in the next few years!

So, I hope this email finds you well. If you are keen to try this mantra, post it on your wall, on your laptop and keep it somewhere present so that you are reminded of it and let me know how you go with it. :)


Peace and blessings,
Brian Wong

P.S.
If you want to see what my "brain wall" looks like, check it out here: http://brianwong.com/blog/my-home-office-pic/



If you want to get helped with your online business, especially the SGR Club affiliate program, I recommend you to visit Brian Wong´s the SGR Club bootcamp and learn how to make serious money with the Law of attraction. Get the Free "Law of Attraction Riches" Report by Brian Wong here.