Donnerstag, 13. März 2008

The SGR Club experience

I am so happy and grateful to have made the SGR Club experience in January 2008.
It has totally changed my life to the better and now I want to help other people to develop their awareness and their consciousness through the SGR Club experience.

Not only the name of the certified city leader training has changed, but the whole club and the program included have changed and it grows every day, because we are all working on it. You´ll love it!
The 3-day SGR Club experience is not only a simple personal development training program and training, I saw people including myself dramatically shifting and changing their mindset, their opinions and their lives.



"Whatever the mind of a person can conceive and believe it can achieve. Everything you have in your life, and everything you are, is based on what you most intensely thought about. Everything you become and have in the future is based on what you intensely think about today – make it a magical day!"

This is the way!! If anyone has been struggling to become more, to have more, or to make a profound difference in their lives and the lives of everyone they meet, I would strongly suggest attending the SGR Experience As Soon As Possible! Don’t delay.

I feel like a boulder has been taken from my back, and now I can move about freely. Being around “Like Minded Individuals” has been really awe inspiring. The people I have met are so special and I have developed new friends as a result, the kind of friends one remains close to for a lifetime.

My financial picture has increased by way of additional MSI’s which developed from the association and contacts I’ve made from attending the training and I know that will continue to grow as there are now Master Mind Groups popping up internationally dedicated to doing just that."

Joe Fallacara, Global Development Group

“As a returning graduate and now going through the SGR Experience as a volunteer I was hugely moved by the exhibition of the human potential! This past SGR Experiencewas absolutely a miracle in that the teachings of Wallace D. Wattles in The Science Of Getting Rich and the universal laws all revealed themselves in what was an absolutely life changing event for those attendees and teachers as well.

I would recommend the SGR Experience to everyone. I commend the teachers of the class for holding an outstanding life changing event for me and everyone else. My message to those wanting to attend the SGR Experience as well as those wanting to grow … If you’re thinking about attending the next one, Don't Think (this time), Just Do It. For you if not for anyone else!!"

Kaya Redford, Your Real estate Expert