Samstag, 29. März 2008

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne


From Lauren in California - 'My Miracle Heart'
I received a call from a stranger about my inheritance. That's how I found out about my father's sudden, unexpected death. He was 53. He died from an aortic aneurism from a rare genetic heart disease called Marfan Syndrome. I went to the Chief of Cardiology at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills and found out that I had Marfans too.

Marfans is a genetic heart condition for which there is no cure, which often results in death from an aortic aneurism. It often strikes people early in life, usually in their 20s. I was 28.

I was devastated. I had 1st degree heart block and a heart murmur. I would need a pace maker as the heart block progressed to the 2nd degree, but the real concern was my aortic valve and the possibility of a rupture. I wouldn't be able to have children. My entire life to this point, I had been extremely athletic in competitive sports, from volleyball to swim teams to college tennis. I was completely into nutrition and fitness. After the news, I was truly terrified. Where I used to view myself as strong and positive, I now saw myself as weak and fragile, with what I was told was a "ticking time bomb in my chest". While I tried to stay my usual positive self, in the back of my mind I was always aware of the imminent danger and my inescapable mortality.

I lived with this fear, getting checked by my cardiologist twice a year for years, until I saw The Secret. I was due for another visit to the cardiologist right around that time. I was awestruck by the woman who cured herself from cancer and the man who healed himself from the plane crash. I decided right then and there that I was going to heal my heart. I believed it and knew it was possible.

I quickly banished any negative thoughts about my heart and refused to let them enter my mind anymore. Every night as I laid down in my bed, I placed my right hand on my heart and visualized a strong heart, and rehearsed in my mind my heart beating strong, looking and sounding the way a strong healthy heart was supposed to. Every morning when I woke up I said, "Thank you for my strong, healthy heart." I visualized the cardiologist telling me that I was cured. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing for fear of judgment or disbelief. I postponed my cardiologist appointment for about 4 months to give myself enough time to try this.
I went to the cardiologist, with my medical file full of past electrocardiograms and echocardiograms confirming my physical heart problems. Nervous and excited, I tried to calm myself as I got hooked up to the EKG, then got the sonogram.

The cardiologist came in with the test results completely dumbfounded. There was NO sign of a 1st degree heart block. There was NO heart murmur. There was NO expansion in my aorta. He checked and re-checked the old tests and the new one, now showing a perfectly healthy heart with no physical symptoms of Marfans! He had no explanation. I was ecstatic, but honestly, I was not surprised. It was exactly as I had envisioned. I literally RAN out of the cardiologist office across the lot to my car, feeling stronger and more alive than I ever have in my life.
I had previously bought my Mother a copy of The Secret. I called my Mom and told her exactly how I had used The Secret, and that I now have a healthy, strong, normal heart! I've never heard her cry so hard!

I can't express how grateful I am for my two young adopted daughters. Knowing that I will be alive to love them and raise them is everything to me. I live a life of gratitude and giving. I am truly blessed. Thank you to Rhonda Byrne and everyone else involved in bringing about The Secret. It has literally transformed my life, and continues to bring about miracles.
. . .
Click here for more inspirational Secret Stories.
May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne

The Secret... bringing joy to billions


read and enjoy at least one story a day and fill your heart with gratitude for what your life is about and what you will become ... and your life will get better and better and better as you want it to be ... I am so happy and grateful now, that Rhonda Byrne has created the Secret, that Bob Proctor has created the SGR Club and that I have the chance to share this material with the world
LuckyFolks