Sonntag, 18. November 2007

"A Paradigm Shift!"


Hey everyone, As you may know the Science of Getting Rich Program
is out and its hot. I just got back from Florida so I know what
hot is like. I was introduced to the opportunity on Friday and I
immediately thought about the chapter Decision in Think and Grow Rich.

Well I made the decision quickly the way Napoleon Hill found that
successful people do. Don't hesitate, don't delay.

And that's what I did. I sent out a few emails to my friends/associates
and went back to enjoying my vacation. Saturday I went jetskiing,
Sunday I spent the day at the beach, and Monday morning I rolled
out of bed in my boxers and checked my email. I had already earned
$3000 in sales!

Not a bad way to earn a few grand huh?

I have dozens of sales pending too. I experienced an immediate
paradigm shift because I now have to EXPECT a check, something
I didn't really do before.

I'm heading to bed now to earn what I now call sleep money.

~ Kevin Patrick, New Jersey

luckyfolks found this testimonial here