Freitag, 23. November 2007

Do You Need The Science of Getting Rich in Your Life?

Are You Attracting or Resisting Wealth from Entering Your Life?

Try this quick exercise.

Check the Boxes that Apply to You:

I desire more abundance in my life.

I'd like to be earning a far greater income.

I want to provide more for my family.

I sometimes worry about money.

I work hard, but don't see the income I desire.

There are many things in life I want, but cannot afford.

Without my current job, I have no other streams of income.

Now Imagine If...

Imagine if You could then use Your mind to manifest these decisions - without wavering - because it's crystal clear where you need to be and what you need to do.

Imagine if You could Create this Life of Your Dreams.

Imagine thousands of lives benefiting from your new creation - whether it's a book, a work of art, or a business.

Imagine creating jobs, changing lives, creating products that benefit humanity.

Imagine being a shining light - a bringer of wisdom and enlightenment to your community.

How would your family benefit? Whom would you influence? What would you seek to change about this world? How will you be remembered when you pass on? Whom will you teach?

Or the biggest question of all - What will be your mark on humanity?



luckyfolks found this here ...

get more info about the Science of Getting Rich Program here

Claim the 7 free lessons from the teachers featured in the Secret here