Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2007

Is the Secret SGR Program a philosophical program?

May 27th, 2007 twinlily

“Here’s How You Can Attain these 3 Things

Understand, Absorb and Master the Science of Getting Rich.

This is NOT a philosophical program on how to get rich. It is a systematic and scientific manual to claiming the abundance that the Universe has already reserved for you.”

This is again another quote from my site on the side navagation bar infinite treasure.

The Secret SGR Program is actually call ‘The Secret Science of Getting Rich Program” it’s like a Science of getting Rich that was taught in my school. I never learned this until my mom bought the program for me. It’s an awesome science that has at least taken me to days to listen to the whole thing. Alot of vauble stuff on that mp3 containing all the stuff you need to learn about how to learn to make money.

The word science is a important word here because as we all know this stuff isn’t religous because if it were the religions would be teaching us how to earn money. And the Catholic society say that Mother Teresa is poor and you can believe that if you wish but as Bob Proctor says you can convince me of that. And you can’t convince me Kaida of that because I know otherwise.

Mother Teresa was like royality she could have gotten anything she wanted without buying like. For example famous people like my favorite star Avril gets anything she wants because clothing stores want her to wear their clothes not because she is so cool but because she is like an advertisement. Whatever she wears her fans wear… although I don’t wear all her clothes…

Mother Teresa was so rich because she was more famous than even Avril she is a legend. I would even have given her a place to sleep in my humble awesome place for free. She didn’t have to have all the money in the world to get whatever she wanted just by coming to someone’s door! Like mine, heh.

Kaida Rose